Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Waiting Won't Make Any Progress

Yah... I know that... waiting won't make me any good. All of my colleagues advice me to stop waiting for it to come. Well, I am really looking forward to that thing to come as soon as possible.
It really makes me stressful every time I ask myself why aren't I receiving any calls from "them". It will be almost a month since I have passed the tests and had an offer. But why is it taking so long. I am really pressured since this is my way of helping my family out of misery and yet in the same time fulfilling my needs and dream of becoming a good Chef.
I'm really excited about working abroad. But a funny thing happened earlier. On my friendster account, there's a message from someone working in Dubai warning me not to go there anymore. It is for my own good. The person said that I am not aware of what could happen to a young man like me in Dubai. And most especially, the people working there, according to that person, is somewhat different. I think that is because of the "competition" and the "survival" of having a good job. Well, I am ready to fight with anyone just to reach my dream. I am willing to wound myself, bruise my skin, and etc if that takes on working abroad. Hmmm... if I am not ready yet for those things, why the hell did I look for a job abroad right? Hehehe but knowing those kind of people, there are a lot worser everywhere in the world... and also here in my country.
In fact, every time I go to work, I come across to several churches... and you know what... I always pray for the "thing" to come. And I always say to myself that God might loose patience on me already so He is punishing me. Hehehe what a weirdo right... But I always ask God to give it to me.
I am still hoping and praying for that to come. I just don't want to put in my mind some other bad things might happen on the way. And I wish that I'm not waiting in vain.

No comments: