Monday, July 7, 2008

BURJ AL ARAB! Here I come!!!



God is really good and gracious! I'm so happy to inform you guys that I have passed the interviews and trade test for this establishment, the 7 star Hotel in Dubai- The Burj Al Arab. I got a Commis II position, right enough as my entry point to Burj which is so hard to penetrate. Of course the bottomline here is the salary... even it's not that high compared to what I earn here in the Philippines, as like they say, the "service charge" will bring me to cloud nine. Hehehe but believe me or not, im not really after the pay... I am going to work in Burj because of the "7 star" experience and the training that they could offer me. Well, it is really good as a benefit for me! Hmmm... I'm so excited for this thing... and knowing that this is my first work overseas, my first escape from the Philippines, my first air travel, and I'm going to be a real independent soon... I'm so thankful that God sent me this as my birthday gift. So Burj al Arab... Dubai... I am coming soon!!!

No comments: