Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I've Finished Reading "COOK"

Hehehe last Monday, July 28,2008, I finally read the last part of Jamie Oliver's "Cook". Well, I actually plan to read it all over again. Jamie had no dull "moments" on every page of his book. He's generous on giving tips and some other ideas. I am a chef but I am still surprised whenever I get insights about some other things that I don't know about food.
My favorite part of the book is the PASTA section. Aside from being a pasta lover... I think most of his recipes are really really good. I want to try the "black angel tagliarini with scallops". And of course, the MEAT section won't be forgotten. I really like the way he mostly prepares and cooks the dishes of meat, poultry, and game... slow... precise... delicious. Even though I'm not that seafood lover... after reading the Seafood and Crustacean section of the book, I was like a pregnant woman craving for shrimp, lobster, and crab... And thanks to Jamie, now I know how to prepare lobster and crab the right way!
Hehehe... this just made me thrilled of working under Jamie Oliver... Hehehe I think I'll gonna learn so many things from him. Well, let us see... maybe one day I'll work with him!!!

No comments: