Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Dog Is An Actor???

Hehehe... just to let you know guys... this specie is one of the reasons why I missed my home a lot and why I decided to go back. Well, one time-but I think all of the time I come to our house for a visit during my day-offs, hmmm... I don't know if this is real but my lovable and ever-be-loved pet is crying... Huhuhu... it is a scratch in my heart every time I'll leave our house and my dog will howl a very sad tune. It really makes me sad knowing that my dog is missing me as much as I do. I don't really know why I have this tie with him. Maybe because I was the one who helped his mother lay him, I was there while he is growing, and I was there when the sun is too hot and the rain makes him so wet. That could be he reasons why my pet dog really became a treasure to me.
Hmmm... my dog is indeed a great actor! For he made me decide to go back. But actually I really missed him, in fact, I always see my pet dog in my dreams every night. I am really close with him and every time I go to work and come across to other dogs, I always see a reflection of my pet. Hehehe and there is a time, one night, that I miss my dog so much that I thought he visited me in front of my room... hehehe but wrongly believing, it was my neighbor's dog... same color of same breed... hehehe. And now, I really treasure the days left with my dog. I always see to it that before and after work, I really need to hug him, and do whatever I could to make him happy. Well... my dog is always by my side whatever happens and whenever in time. In my saddest and happiest moment, he was there... he's never been absent.

No comments: