Friday, July 18, 2008

COOK With Jamie Oliver

Hehehe... Finally, after three days of craving for this book, at last I was able to buy a copy. In fact, the copy I bought this morning was the last one according to the sales clerk. Thanks to my lucky charms, it went down to my hands.
I finished scanning the whole book, and just by that, I am so excited to read every page! Jamie Oliver is my Chef-Idol, he really serves as a guide for me. I look up to him as one of my inspiration and instigator for my culinary career. Actually I want to be just like him, so famous, a very good chef, "good looking", funny yet superior, and above all, he is helping those who would like to be a good chef. I just wish I could be one of his students and be an apprentice on one of his restaurants abroad. Hehehe... How I wish I could work with him?
Well, I finished reading just the introductory part... I am now at the "pasta" part/page and really, I am getting so much from Jamie. I really love Jamie Oliver!!! I'll share to you guys whatever I'll learn while reading this book. But for now, this is it... I'll start reading the book and dream with Jamie.

No comments: