Monday, July 7, 2008

July 4... and about my birthday...

Saeng-il chukka haeyo!!! Happy birthday to me!!!
Hehehe I'm really happy last Friday (July 4) when I celebrated my 20th birthday with my new family, my Gaudi Greenbelt family. Of course, I've invited my past-colleagues back in Gaster Deli so it doubled my joy of seeing my friends all in one venue. Hmmm... but celebrating this occasion away from my family is really a sad thing for me but the show must go on... I'm so thankful to what everyone has given. The greetings and the gifts is more of a "plus" for me. In fact, I'm contented enough for partaking the food with these people. As what I've said to them, if there is an exact word to translate "thank you" in a thousand fold manner, I will say it to them for making me so much happy on my special day. Add it to that, God gave me a very special gift... but He says that I might receive it later on... so I'm so excited about that gift from God...
I just hope that my high school friends are also present that day but I know the they are all busy on their studies. Well, I have to make another celebration just for them... maybe a "bon voyage" party for me soon...

No comments: