Monday, July 14, 2008

Finally I am Home Again...

Finally... I am home again! I'm so happy staying again in my room... in our house. Hmmmm... it has been a month and almost fifteen days more since I've rented small room near my workplace. Well, nothing can't be compared to the comforts our home can offer right?! Being independent for a while let me see and appreciate the things that I have back home and I proved that I am lucky enough to have a place to stay at. But there are also things outside, like what I've experienced while renting, which I'll be missing like no curfews, no limits, no rules, do what you like and live what you want... and etc. But again, here I am now, back in my room. I just finished cleaning and putting my things back in my closet and fixing my room to what I am used at. I am so tired since we have a good service this dinner back at work. Well, I need to have a rest now... on my own bed... hehehe I missed my bed so much!!!

No comments: