Sunday, January 11, 2009

NEVER TOO TIRED!!!

Wow!!! My old,sleepless,tireless, and boring days are now over...

And to feel is to believe... I am really amazed on how my life for this year is going-really good and amazing. Each passing day is such a surprise and and every moment of it is to be treasured. Yet there are times of worthless events but least of these reasons will make the whole meaning of having a great time right now.

Since last week, good news and wonderful things for my career never stops on coming on my way. I am really excited for which path to choose now... and I am very cautious of having wrong decisions. But there is a sort of problem, I really can't manage of pulling my schedule on track and on-time.

After spending months at home and hiding from the world and everything comprises it, I am literally "unaware" of the changes that took place while I'm not around. I cannot predict the traffic jams and forecast the weather, even though there are alerts on the television, before I get unemployed, I used to managed to avoid these things. Now, it adds to the challenge of getting to an interview on time and to present myself nicely.

But never too tired!!! No pain, no gain!!! Hard-earned things for me are treasures and I treat it as an exciting factor to flame-up my life. And for real, I am really happy that my life is on-track and I am looking forward for more wonderful things to come.

I don't like to be selfish of wanting everything for me but that is how I feel it right now... the things I wanted are the things I will have sooner or later...

Anyways, I finished reading 'The Devil Wears Prada". And yes I know what is on your mind right now... why the hell I read such book??? NO!!! You are wrong... I get so many good things about life and career from that book. And it really taught me well on how to be more aware about my career and be more professional on dealing on things connected to it. Even though the story revolves mostly on the feminine-ish aspect, I don't really care if it is like that since it became very useful of preparing myself on embarking my new journey on the professional world.

Days will pass and I am seeing myself working and cooking inside the kitchen again. I hope that I will also see myself working on such a very nice place and to somewhere I really wanted to be. Well... that depends on how will I decide and what company I'll choose... Hehehe I hope there will be plenty of good offers... there is this feeling, I wanted to get really really pressure one day of what decision to make... for I never had a chance to get to that point ever in my life.

Wish me luck guys!!!

No comments: