Thursday, January 8, 2009

HOPES ARE HIGH!!!

Lately, I decided to invest some of my time on reading this particular book entitled "The Devil Wears Prada". Yeah... I know, I am just curious of what a common New Yorker's life is really is but as I go on every page, the story does not really revolves around the life of commoners. Still, I continued reading I am almost read half of the book... and I am getting this idea of New York is worse than a jungle...

Anyways, as the 2009 seems to pass too quickly for it is already the ninth day of the first month, wow, everything I am expecting do really unfolds the way I want it. Last year, maybe around November, I am very down and really hopeless of not having my dream job at Burj Al Arab-and even though it is just a slight chance for that of coming true-I decided to look for local jobs.

And after months of being anxious and having not slept for nights because of the stress of being jobless, 2009 seems to be really positive on me. It is just last Monday that I received a call from Shangri-la Boracay and it did really surprise me for the fact that I never expected them to call me back after months and months of waiting for just a single call for interview. And here I am, very nervous and quite afraid for the interview with their Executive Chef... i hope that I will be convincing and presentable enough for tomorrow's.

Furthermore, good news about 2009 never stops from there. I had several interview invitation for various establishments of notable places and I am really shocked of how my day after day goes by. I am really thankful right now that I am staring to get calls to the companies I applied last year and I am looking forward of getting a very nice offer and a wonderful career as an opening sargo for my very much awaited 2009...

Hopes are high and I am really expecting that "this is really is it!" I know that 2008 with some tragic events and wrong decisions are made, I want to be very cautious of not arriving on the same situations again for this time. And maybe I should be alert for all the warnings and signs so I could avoid mishappenings as early as I could.

Well... let us just say that I wanted to have the very best of life to offer this year. I believed that I've started the year right, so right now... I am on the right track!!!

Wish me the best of luck!!!

No comments: