Thursday, January 1, 2009

First day of 2009


Ahm.. me... hehehe... I've spent my first few hours of 2009 with, of course, Twilight... Hahaha... after having the midnight meal and celebrating the New Year, wow, I felt so full of the food I ate last night... and as what everyone believes that it is bad to sleep after eating, and as if I will be able to sleep on that condition... I'd decided to watch Twilight after washing up...

Yeah.. it is really addicting, and to tell you more, I am so excited for New Moon to come... hehehe as if November 20, 2009 is just days ahead... hahaha yeah... days and days ahead after several months... well... I have to endure it... and maybe, there will be something to come on my way to distract me to all of this addiction to Twilight Saga... hehehe... reading Ebooks and formulating new recipes and doing the everyday household chores and all my activities everyday including surfing the net, doing my blog, playing on-line game, playing PS2 game, browsing magazines and broadsheets... hahaha add my daily exercise and jogging... my one-hour bath... and my 30 minutes after bath... hehehe I have so much time in the world right now...

Wow... if I have a job right now, hahaha I bet to do all of these things on a daily basis will be impossible... I am really pretty bored at home. The worst thing is, I don't have any of my savings/earnings left to my Girbaud. I just wish that before January of 2009 end, I hope to find a job. Well... all my hopes for this year are high... so don't annoy me of so many dramas and so whatever because I am pretty determined and focused to have a good life this 2009...

Hehehe my New Year's resolution??? Ahm... to tell you frankly, I don't keep any list aside from my monthly shopping list, my Most Anticipated Movies list, my gift list, Gong Yoo's home-coming countdown, new korean movies and series list, American shows list, and my friends list... hehehe and to all of that, I don't think I've mentioned any New Year's resolution...

Yeah... maybe I'm hypocrite of saying so... but I really don't. Put it like this, well, I think, my everyday is always a new life for me or in some cases, it takes a week or more, but I always try to reflect every now and then to what is happening in my life for each passing moment... most of the time, I do reflect when there is silence in me and the surrounding. And for me, it is easier and stress-free of not holding on just a visible list for what to change to your life.

I don't say that there are more to keep than to improve to myself... A big NO!!! From my physical aspects, if there will be a list, OMG, it will be long by then... Hehehe for a person like me who never been contented of everything... a really OMG!!! Hahaha... I don't like to discuss what do I have in my mind for what is ahead for me this year, this just makes me hopeless and afraid of being disappointed... I am the person of "let us see what will happen next." But I firmly appointed two things that will surely be abided soon. First, as I've always wished to have, I want to make this year as happy as I could and I have... but not to be restrained and be occupied of unreal happiness... I'm sure of what I wanted when I say about being happy. And second, this will be really weird... hahaha... and suddenly I fall on thinking again... The words for the next rule disappeared from my mind... What was it again??? Ahm... I nearly forgot... but it is about the meaning of life to as a whole... well... I forgot it already... hehehe... I'll just write another post when the words are in my mind again...

But for now... I am hoping of a better year this 2009.
I wish everyone to have the best year of their lives this year!!!

No comments: