Saturday, January 17, 2009

Almost Over...

After all the sleepless nights and stressful days... all the waiting and disappointments... and everything that made every bit of my life hopeless... It seems that it is almost over...

I'm on it! Tomorrow's flight to Boracay! And truly, I am very very happy about it. It is just like having the exact expectation in front of you. What I visioned about from the past is now happening ahead of me. And for that, I can't really believe that it's happening.

But I'll going to miss so many things... family, friends, my old-life... everything that comprises me as a whole. I never got a nice chance to meet each of my friends for all of us were bus the whole day. And I just had enough time to pack my things and prepare to embark on my journey tomorrow. I will miss everyone... all of you guys... from my real friends and family to every acquainted person on my E-Life. But I promise to keep up and I will tr my very best to keep you posted on my life on Boracay. For me, nothing defies the power of Internet. Guys!!! OMG!!! I will miss everyone of you!!!

Well... I am really excited and I can't wait anymore... For the fact that it'll all be "first", it really thrills me a lot!

So... Hopes are always high... Wish me luck... and I need everyone's support for this new adventure of my life.

Bora!!! Here I come!!!

No comments: