Friday, December 19, 2008

A VERY GOOD DREAM!!! BUT DAMN IT!!!

I have a headache right now... actually I just took a bath and ate my lunch... it is now 4:10 PM... hehehe I over-slept again!!! And breaking my record of longest sleep... Reason??? What do you think??? Of course, I'd dream of something I wanted... something I craved... but not the pork chops my friend Joan served last night but a dream about my perfect love affair... hehehe "influenced" and "themed" by Twilight Saga!!! Crazy right??? Very!!!
I had this dream that I was somewhat the male version of Bella Swan and there is a Vampire Girl who I've met on a party... then flashes of dreams... then... the dream I had when I was fourteen reemerged from the scene... that was... a very huge dome where white feathers are flying and raining... a pianist and a violin player renders a very lovely lullaby... then there was me on a spot-lighted space wearing tuxedo... and a very big white dove with blue strands on its wings flew from outside the dome and landed on a meadow with fragrant flowers ranging from hues of peach and marmalade... hmmm... and then, there in the background was "Let me Sign" by Robert Pattinson playing... and the dove chirp valiantly... and a lady step down from the dove's back and smiled at me... I know she is someone I don't know yet and someone who is different..from her appearance and all, she is "different".
She walked down an aisle while feathers are still flying all around the dome... the song keeps on playing over and over... and then... damn it... white flashed the entire scene and I found myself alone from a vast white space... hmmm... then new scenes show up... a university scene I guess... and there was the lady again... BUT the worst... the person I knew as my enemy was also present in my visions... I saw him talking with the lady I supposed to know the name... and they were laughing... and still having that happy conversation. They stopped for a while and stared to me, I blushed and I swayed my back on them.
After I looked back, they are gone... a new scene came up. I was sitting on a very old looking, antique dinning table... sitting in front of me was "him", my enemy, and in between was the lady... let me name her "Vamp Girl". We were eating... but I then had an omniscient view of the scene... the girl held my hand and touched my face, I saw her crying... and I saw "him" laughing... and the dream ended there...
Gosh!!! Why is this happening??? Why am I dreaming this good dream??? Yet! Why do "he" still shows up... after so many years of hate and grudges. And above all... who was the girl??? Who is she??? I am very curious about her... and how the hell she got a chance to know "him"??? Unluckyly, why does this man keeps on bugging me on my dreams? When will "he" vanish from my life...

No comments: