Monday, December 8, 2008

Twilight is too Addicting!!!

Really... I can't believe it myself... it has been weeks already since I've first watched the movie, "Twilight", but ever since then it got into my nerves and never left.

Now... it's just more than my personal brand of heroine. The lullaby not just only makes me fall asleep on my very sleepless nights but also brings me to that same place where the story took place. Not only that... as what I said, each word of every line of each paragraph on each individual book still lingers and come to speak themselves alive. I don't know... for me Stephanie Meyer did a very great story that changed a lot of my perspectives in life... and really... really... it is addicting... Last week I finished reading all four books and OMG!, the story is really exciting and interesting for me... Too much addicting I decided to read it all over again, but now, together with the unfinished "Midnight Sun". This time, it is more exciting than the first time I planned reading the saga. And about the movie... hahaha... every time I got a chance to watch it again and again, hmmm... there's no dull moment for me in the film... and by the way, I keep on playing Bella's Lullaby over and over yet it doesn't sounds odd, the feeling is just like always my first time to hear it... No wonder... it is really addicting!!!

Well, I hope there will be a continuation for the endless story of Edward and Bella... And I'm sure that as long as the story keeps that form and magic, no one is going to dislike it forever... Someone said that the Twilight Saga was the Book of the decade... for me... it is more than that now... As for the film... hehehe I wish New Moon will be release as soon as possible....

No comments: