Wednesday, December 3, 2008

REACTION PAPER FOR TWILIGHT SAGA!!!

Before i start this "reaction paper" thing, I would like firstly to share the excitement i had reading the last book "Breaking Dawn". It was great... i really can't wait for the future to come... well, i hope that my addiction will last that long and my memory will help that i will endure all the longing i will have for the coming years just for waiting the sequels of the saga.. I am now expecting for an "ACTION-PACKED, THRILLED-WOVEN finale for the twilight saga...hmm... i just hope that the one's responsible for the movie "TWILIGHT" will plan to shoot the remaining sequels as soon as possible and as fast as they could... not to let the fans and the viewers be excited for too long... hmm... but i guess that waiting won't be taken for granted...

I really loved the story from the very first beginning of "twilight" to the happily ever after ending in the "breaking dawn". OMG!!! Really!!! I LOVED IT!!! well-written.. what can i disapproved... i can't believe it was that really good... for me, impossibly "perfect".

Well.. every essentials were surely present in every book.. the vital part which is "love", the only thing that gives me the curiosity to continue reading and of course the only factor that makes me giggle, laugh, and cry whenever scenes changes.. hahaha and let alone the interplay of humor and seriousness of the characters... really the story is great...

I am now dreaming to write my own piece just like this... but i wish that before it happen... well, maybe it's good to have pointers from Stephanie Meyer herself right??? hehehe but to conclude everything about the Twilight Saga... i really loved it... it changed so many perspectives i have in my life right now... not because I', too much addicted to the novel...

Come to think of it, it is more than just addiction now... just believe this... nothing has ever made me change whatever is in my mind not until someone shared e-books of the "Twilight Saga" with me... thanks to that friend...

And by the way... I've heard about this "Midnight Sun" scandal from Stephanie Meyer's website... I copied the file to see it... I will read it tomorrow for I found out that it was the unfinished (the draft) of Edward Cullen's side of Twilight... I just hope that there will be a continuation, a sequel for Breaking Dawn... I will miss all of the Cullens specially Edward, Bella, and Reenesme...

WHAT WORD CAN EXACTLY DESCRIBE THE FEELING I HAD BEFORE AND AFTER I READ TWILIGHT SAGA??? Hmmm.... so many words... i can't write it down.... hehehe....

I'm so happy I experienced the life inside the story of Twilight Saga.. now... I'm wondering if what if the story was true... maybe I could bid them to make me one of them... Grrrr!!!

No comments: