Tuesday, December 16, 2008

After Midnight Sun???


OMG!!! Midnight Sun... as Edward Cullen's perspective of the beginning of the story... wow... it is so exciting to read... every amount of feeling in his words are precisely carved to each letter... hmmm... I then knew how much he loved Bella Swan... well... nice kind of love... hehehe... and maybe... Edward and I have similarities when it comes to that aspect... I really like his authoritative attitude without compromising his care and being thoughtful toward/for Bella... hehehe hs every acts always shows his love for the person... and absolutely, in wahtever perspective I view their story, oh my, it is really wonderful and very interesting. hahaha... hmmm... I hope that Midnight Sun will be published in the future in its completeness... thank you Stephanie Meyer for a wonderful novel!!! It's been a part of my life now...

No comments: