Saturday, September 20, 2008

A New Day

"Every ending has a new beginning... for me... Everyday is a new day..."
What was life before everything happened in my life??? Where am I before I found a really crazy love??? What am I doing before things got tangled up???
Hahaha... it is really funny looking back to my footsteps... I always see how foolishly I am becoming every time I stepped on love. How I wished I was careful enough... and how I wish I never trusted too much. But unfortunately, I loved to my limits so eventually I got hurt... That's fine, I'll just note this happening as a one good experience how I got so crazy on the thing we call "love".
Life before... maybe five to six months ago... well, I could say that my life was in a very good state. I am working on the job that I like and even paid a lot for it. Having a very good time with friends and colleagues. Pampering myself with all life's goodness. Having the things that I like and doing things that I love. Dealing with my problems really really well and reaching a helping hand to someone's business. I felt really happy and successful for the life I had before.
But right now... I feel so empty. And I think I became to someone who is not qualified to be called as "myself". And to tell the truth... I really hate it.
So what can I do from now on??? Well, the first thing I should do is to eliminate the main factor that demotes me as a better person. Second is to focus everything on a goal while having a good plan on the side and some back-ups just to be safe. Then, third... ahm... bringing the pieces back together like what it was before. Fourth would be... enjoying the life that is waiting for me while doing steps one, two, and three. And lastly, keep on reminding myself not to make the same mistake again. Hehehe it is not bad at all to make some precautions for my fragile heart right... but damn these things!!! It is so hard to do... But I don't have any choice.
I hope I will be in good shape in no time. And I will be glad to tell everyone that I just come back eager and better.
Right now... I am officially "single".... and tomorrow will be a new day waiting for me...

No comments: