Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Good Life

Have you ever wished that what if you could choose the life that you like? A life that will always favor on you? A life you always wanted?
In my twenty years of living, I came across to many ups and downs of my life. And there are so many times I became regretful about my own life. But there are also times that I feel so much fortunate having a good life compared to some other people. What will I do if ever I could draw the life I wish I have...
If I will be born again... I still want to live a normal life. "Normal" means a life balanced with fortune, goodness, misery, etc. But I want to replace my power of making people happy to try a new skill... the power of love. Most of the time, I make people happy. Making them happy in all the means that I know. Showing them the goodness that I have. Sharing the gifts that I could share. I feel happy for them every time I am successful with my goals for them. But inside I am thinking of something... why do I still feel empty when I am able to make someone happy??? Maybe it is the fact that happiness from making someone else happy is far more different from the happiness as a product of love.
Through my journey, I had my own share of story about love. There are memories that I won't forget, there are times that I really want to erase, and there are events I wish to happen again. With all that, still I am trapped on the place where I am not familiar with. A place where sadness meets me. When I will have the opportunity to write a new story of myself, I want to put all the happy scripts... no dull moments... everything is all about love and being happy.
Life depends in our decision. God gave us the chance to write our own stories but He gave us the theme, that would be our destiny. Everyone has their own dilemmas on their "play", everybody needs to be in the "revalida". But, what will set your novel apart from anything else, is when you write it with all your heart. The readers will see for sure... how amazing a story you have wrote.

No comments: