Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Friends Forever...

Hmmm... what will you feel if you think after all the miseries that happened (after a storm), it seems that everything in your life turns so good and so right. Yes, it really feels so good having a brighter day everyday.
I have forgotten all the unfortunate things of the past... and I have reconciled with a person... and that would be the one who turned to be my best friend. Knowing what happened before makes me bitter on the earlier years but I feel so burdened loosing a friend. So why should I keep the pride than a friend right?
It really took time for us to conceive. Well, if you know the whole story you will understand. But we are so young when that happened, we are still on the a wrong comprehension of life and love before. Now that we get more mature enough, had our own lives and own experiences about love, gladly, we grew better. It is really funny that before we almost killed each other but right now, we are making everything to be sworn brothers. It is so nice to have a best friend that could help you in everything and in any ways.
To my best friend... dude... thanks for always helping me... and being there for me. I am so happy having you as my best friend.

No comments: