Saturday, July 3, 2010

It is my 22nd Year now!!! ^_^



Twenty-Two and Thankful
By Brangien


Another year ended,
One more year is added.
Yesterday I was younger,
But today I am better.

Looking back from my old days,
I see a lot… smiles, tears, family, and friends.
Looking now to where I am,
I see a lot… goals, dreams, and achievements.

I compared yesterday and today,
The only difference is only at my age.
I am twenty-two now and will be older,
But what I have never needed to fade.

Dreams are ambitious
Wants are supercilious,
Plans are hilarious,
But deeds will still be serious.

For all the tears and smiles,
To all the friends I’d known,
And to the family I belong,
I am thankful… it has been twenty-two.

More years will come and make me older,
More people will pass and teach me lesson,
More scenes will flash and views to see,
Surely will always be a pleasant happy feeling to me.

Now that I am twenty-two,
The world become bigger and wilder.
Now that I am twenty-two,
Will be more mature and cautious.

But all in all, these twenty two years of mine,
Whichever point in my life we talk about,
I am certain of the things to tell,
I am now twenty-two and gratefully thankful.


No comments: