Tuesday, August 19, 2008

When Love Starts To Fade...

Life... well... I admit it... I got so careless again. Ouch! That really hurts! But I am just an ordinary person, just like anyone here on Earth, I am not perfect. Thus, I am always asking for the reason why I always slip on love.
Love made me feel so wonderful... a really nice feeling to feel. I think that feeling blinded me from seeing the true form of it... then I got hurt. I hoped this was it, unluckily, another strike for me. Yes, right now I feel very very sad.
And the funny part was, last night, I am so carried by the movie "Definitely Maybe" a friend recommended me to watch. I got a new view about love, destiny, so on and so... But now, I can't think of the reason why I feel so sad... and I can't write a good one here because i feel so uninspired. All my thoughts and all my feelings are shattered inside me. This is me... I am so careless when it comes to love. But I am thankful to God that He showed the true face of love to me before I get too much hurt like before. I want to move on really really quick... for I feel really ashamed to myself why I let this to happen.
I showed a true love but I received a fake stone. I keep myself exclusively for the person I love but I am being played by love. Oh my God!!! I want to shout out all what I feel: love, anger, shame... But I am still hoping that what my instinct tells me is wrong, I really love her already... and if this won't really work, I won't torture myself like before, I will be manly enough to face it. I am so mad... I am in pain... But still I am in-love and hoping I am dreaming... When love starts to fade, how will I make it return?
This is life...

No comments: