Tuesday, August 12, 2008

When You're In-Love, Everything Will Change...

It is so nice being in-love. Everything I see becomes so wonderful. All the sounds around me plays as a sweet music. I smile most of the time... also laughs. I am lively and inspired. It is really an amazing feeling... LOVE.
Yes it is true, when you are in-love, everything changes. From your prospective of life, the way you live your life and the concern about other people, your schedule, plans and dreams... almost everything... right? But I am thinking... what if the love ends? What will happen next? And what will happen to the changes undertaken??? Well, that's a problem most of us don't know how to face but the only thing to do is to start all over again. Yet, we do whatever possible and also the impossible things just to keep and protect the LOVE we have so it won't end and the dilemma of "restarting" will not appear...
In my case, I am the type of person who wants everything and anything to be planned and to run smoothly. I really hate unexpected events and even surprises... so of course, fate really plays well with me... my love started to change everything to me... I have these "extra" tasks which are really not in my planner but still written on the top of the list. I never regret with those things for that makes me extremely happy. I know it is LOVE... well, it is really love guys... There are also times I get doubtful about some things, if it is proper to do or simply is it fine... Well, as everyone tells me, when we are in love, we tend to do crazy things. But after that is a priceless moment with your partner for making him/her happy by doing crazy things for the person you love. Hmmm... it is so good to be in-love...
I want to share my happiness to everyone... So friends of my blog, find love and get in-love!

No comments: