Sunday, October 5, 2008

Reasons Unknown...

About my Burj Al Arab offer:

Hi guys... this is to update you about what is happening about my Burj al Arab application.

Right now I am still waiting for my Dubai Visa... it so happened that the processing took longer because of Ramadan. Eventually, i hope it will be fastened since the celebration is over. I hope to receive a good news one of these days. But for now, I am also clueless about the future in Dubai.

For those who keep on asking... please stop bugging me to answer you because even I don't know what to tell you okay... wait for my next update about this event.

Nevertheless, whatever the result will be... be happy for me whatever happens. Now, just to have a fall-back if ever the visa will be denied... I am looking for a good job so don't worry about me. I already applied to some establishments and I am just waiting from their response.

To let you know why I resigned from my last job. Well, I resigned because I felt that I badly needed some break. There are a lot of things which came up while I'm working at Gaudi. I also felt that I need to be with my family for a time since I've spent all year (2007 -2008) working hard for myself. I don't regret loosing a job for the sake of my family, my life, and my love. I might loose even more but I am ready to take it back once I am sure I am complete.

I am a person who just focuses on one thing. I want to be passionate into something that I am doing. Hope you guys understand. Thanks for all the concern and in the future... I will need more of your support.

Kamsahamnida!!!

No comments: