Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Samaritans

"It has been a month now, and I survived to live alone on a room for rent."
Well, it's not that hard since I have met so many good people along my way. And I really can't believe it myself, it is truly amazing that there are still good Samaritans in Makati City. Before, I am so afraid to walk in Makati's CBD specially in-front of call centers... i don't know why, every time I passes by, I just keep on thinking why are some people (Call Center Agents) act strangely and is the culture now is like that, or it is only me who thinks that way... still it's the new era and I'm always considering the reasons why do people are like that. But, I am really relieved knowing that there are still people who cares even knowing you on a short-span of time. And that is my Gaudi Greenbelt family.
I never thought such an embarrassing thing would happen in my life ever. And this one let me decide to depend on my own... but it is true that no one is an island. There will be a time that you'll need a helping hand, in my case and attitude, a man who treasure his pride and dignity, who could ever believe that there are people who are willing enough to extend some help.
Now, I am always gazing up some way on how to pay these Samaritans... or shall I say "to return the good deed" by also helping each one of them out of one of their miseries in life... Well, for now... I am truly grateful of having not just only a company but more of a family... Kamsahamnida Gaudi Greenbelt...

No comments: