Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A Dream I Want To Come True

"Why am I working???" Well, to gain more experience and skills and of course, to earn money. And... hehehe to make one of my dreams come true... Hehehe I want to travel to South Korea.Everytime I tell someone about this dream, they always question me back by "Why in Korea?" Hmmm... why is it that I would like to visit Korea? Reasons... hmmm... First, I'm fantasized by so many Korean Series. OMG!, I really love marathon-watching Korean series but I'm so sorry for the industry but I could only afford to watch from a "pinaratang DVD" but let's see if I could afford one day to buy the original ones. Second, I am interested with their culture... Korean seems to be liberal and artistic, they value mostly their ethics, and above all, most of them areGod-fearing and they believe that two persons could meet again in their next life. Third, I like the food and the scenery. There are so many reasons why Korea but I cross my finger that if ever this would come true, I hope that I won't regret on pursuing this dream. And to do that, I should be saving all up my money... I've heard that it's not so easy to enter South Korea these days... But anyways... AJA to my trip Korea!!! Hehehe... looking for SPONSORS out there!!!

No comments: