Sunday, July 5, 2009

Scared of my dreams...


Twenty-One and Young


It was my birthday yesterday,
it passed so quickly.
It was a special day,
everyone celebrated.
It was a good day,
I felt so happy that day.
But the night before the day,
I came to see myself on my dreams...
walking as an old man.
I don't like to picture it out,
the person is weak and slow.
I don't want to think of it,
I am getting scared by just thinking.
But what if it is true,
Time flies so quickly... can I avoid it???
It was my birthday the other day,
And I was one year older after.
Don't like to see the breaking dawn alone...
Neither watch a full moon on just a pair of eyes...
Breathing air lifelessly is too much...
Running on the hills will be fun...
I just can't keep it aside, I'm getting curios.
What will be there in my future???
Will there be someone else or just me alone???
Will there be an old man,
Whose skin sags and dry???
Will there be just one man,
Loveless and alone???
Will there be me,
Forever walking without you???
I just celebrated my birthday the other...
I am now twenty-one.
Forever of never ending is still so far,
but I got older the other day...
But hey...
Why am I so anxious of it...
I am happy...
I am twenty-one and young...
Still young!!!

No comments: